At Jain Glitters, we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information while using our website, products or services. In this policy, Jain Glitters sets out how we collect and use personally identifiable information and personal data, including information that you provide to us.
You can travel through most of our Website Free But need to Register First by giving us information about yourself. Sometimes, we do need information to provide services that you request and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations. Please read the complete Jain Glitters privacy statement. By using our website, you consent to the collection, sharing and use of information as described here.
Collecting your Personal Information
Personal information is information that identifies you individually, such as your name, address, email address, company name, phone number, or other identifying information that is specific to you.
Generally, personal information is collected when you are a member or potential customer of Jain Glitters or when you are asked to register for such items as events, Courses, newsletters, reports, software or documentation downloads, or discussion groups. Personal information collected by Jain Glitters often is limited to your name, e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested or to support your use of our products.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following primary purposes:
· To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
· To help you quickly find members, services or information.
· To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
· To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services
from Jain Glitters.
· To help us optimize our customer relationship management.
· To improve your user experience with our websites, products, and services.
· To help us troubleshoot any problems you might experience with our products and services.
· Jain Glitters will not use personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
· We may periodically send you promotional emails or news about our company and our products which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. To opt-out of distributions at any time.
Sharing your Personal Information
Any information you provide while visiting the Jain Glitters Website or otherwise may be used by Jain Glitters (including any company of the Jain Glitters group) or an authorized Jain Glitters partner or vendor with whom we share it. Jain Glitters will only share personal information to the extent needed to perform the uses listed above and will take such steps as are necessary to safeguard personal information. For example, our vendors and partners are required to keep such personal information confidential and not to use it other than for the purposes intended. Jain Glitters does not sell or rent personal information to third parties unless you have given us permission to do so.
Jain Glitters may disclose your personal information, without notice, to comply with legal requirements, including any regulation, in relation to legal proceedings or investigations by governmental or law enforcement agencies, including criminal investigations, or to meet tax or other reporting requirements, including to (a) comply with legal process served on Jain Glitters or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Jain Glitters, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Jain Glitters, its Web sites, or the public.
Jain Glitters will employ reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Such measures may include the use of password protection and restricting access to personal information to those with a legitimate purpose in receiving the information.
Jain Glitters takes reasonable steps to help ensure that the personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current. Reasonable steps shall also be taken to accommodate privacy preferences, such as restricting access to the personal information to those who have a
a legitimate business needs to know the information, anonymizing certain information, or assigning codes or pseudonyms when the actual names are not required for the purpose at hand.
Employees who have access to such personal information shall be trained regarding this Policy, advised that they are responsible for fully complying with the privacy principles articulated in this Policy and instructed that violations of these principles shall result in appropriate discipline up to and including termination.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our Web site and records no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
By visiting our Website cookies will be placed on your device (computer, mobile or tablet). A "cookie" is a small text file that is placed on your device by websites you visit. Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary to operate our site. Others relate to the site's performance and functionality and to your preferences. Jain Glitters uses the following cookies on this Website:
1. Strictly necessary: These cookies enable the website to function correctly and deliver the services and products you have requested. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering Websites you have visited on the internet.
2. Performance & Functionality: These cookies do things like remember your preferred language, understand your preferences and associates users to any forms you submit to use to enable pre-completion of subsequent forms. Other cookies are placed only for the time or session you visit our site or whether you are a new or returning visitor to our site. These cookies may remain on your computer anywhere from the duration of your session for up to five years.
3. Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help the website analyze how our site is used, such as allowing us to compile reports on website activity and providing us other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
We use an IP-anonymisation function which truncates your IP address if you are located in a country within the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the whole IP address be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Some of the Google Analytic cookies will remain on your device for up to 2 years.
4. Third Party Remarketing Cookies: These are cookies used by third-party companies that we trust to show you ad banners on other websites. We use the Doubleclick cookie which is part of the Google Analytics cookies to inform, optimize, and serve ads within the Google content network to previous
visitors of our site who have already shown interest by visiting us. The DoubleClick cookie enables remarketing for products like AdWords on the Google display network. For more information on DoubleClick, you can visit Google's Ads Preferences Manager to manage the settings or even to opt out.
Where allowed by law, you may request access to the personal information Jain Glitters holds about you. You should make the request in writing and Jain Glitters will respond to that request in line with local laws. If you have a legal right of access, that right also allows you to correct, amend or delete that information when it is inaccurate.
If an individual becomes aware that the information Jain Glitters maintains on him or her is inaccurate, the individual may contact the individuals listed in the Contact Information section of this Policy.
There may be circumstances when Jain Glitters is unable to provide access to your personal information. Jain Glitters may also deny or restrict access for legally permissible reasons, such as situations where the information contains references to other individuals and it is not possible to separate out your personal information, or where it cannot be disclosed for legal, security, or commercial proprietary reasons. Jain Glitters will endeavor to advise you of any reason for denying or restricting an access request.
Jain Glitters does not knowingly or intentionally collect information from anyone under the age of 13, and we request that anyone under the age of 13 does not submit personal information. If we become aware that someone under the age of 13 has submitted personal information, we will delete the information from our records.
Changes to this Statement
Jain Glitters reserves the right to modify or update this privacy statement at any time without notice.
Last updated: 10, April 2019